Friday, April 2, 2021

Now available in my Etsy shop, a whole slew of new photos.

 

Ahoy


 

 

 

Aurora 2

 


 

Borealis 2

 


 

A room with a view. Van life!

 

Camp

 

Deco


 


 

Entrance


 

Now…breathe. How about a poster of this in your yoga space?

Gone With the Wind

 


 

Summer vacation. Will there be one?

Harbour Mist 


 

Not exactly first class, but it would look great on a wall.

 

Bus


 

There’s noting like seeing the northern lights in person. Well, there’s always this photo. Maybe in a poster size?

Magnetic


 

 

Horse lovers!

Morning Light

 


 

Evening at Joshua Tree Park. Now on sale in my Etsy shop.

Painted Desert


Reflection

Some cool décor for your livingroom. On Etsy.

Roller Rink


Stars


Dreaming of hitting the road? This would look great in a guest room.

Trailer For Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A blog mostly about my photography, my etsy shop, travel, and other assorted addictions and predilections. I've been passionate about photography for just about as long as I can remember, right from that very first 1960s Kodak Brownie around my wrist at Upper Canada Village... A great deal of my adult life has been spent travelling the world for extended periods, always with cameras in tow. My photographic interests run the gamut from intimate portraits to landscapes to ephemera to street life. Although firmly entrenched in the digital age, I have a weakness for film and for old cameras.